Belram is pleased to introduce its latest finding: Cleerline SSF™, producer of the finest state-of-the-art and strongest fiber available on the market.
Indeed, Cleerline SSF™ developed a dedicated fiber polymer, allowing them to create a revolutionary fiber which is stronger, safer and more flexible than any other fiber on the market:
- Stronger: up to 10,000 times the bend capacity and up to 200 times the durability of traditional fiber.
- Safer: its coating prevents glass shards from puncturing skin, protecting the technician.
- Faster: fiber technicians can terminate SSF™ up to 33% faster than other industry bend insensitive fiber.
Cleerline, the Fiber Myths Destroyer
Myth #1: fiber is fragile to pull and bend
Cleerline highly flexible and resistant fiber can handle up to 100kg for a short-term load and has its lowest radius at 3.0mm. You can literally do a knot in your fiber and it will still be working properly. Check it here for a live demonstration!
Myth #2: fiber is difficult to terminate
Before, working with fiber was difficult. The fiber was fragile, shards of glass were dangerous and terminating fiber was a skill that took days of training and practice. However, Cleerline SSF™ removed every one of these challenges. Their fiber can be terminated in less than one minute, as you can see in this video. The patented polymer coating at the glass level makes our fiber safer and easier to handle.
Myth #3: Fiber termination tools are expensive
With its polymer and pre-polished connectors, it is now very possible to successfully terminate fiber without investing in expensive fusion splicing equipment. Indeed, as you have seen in the video that shows you how you can terminate your connector in less than a minute, you don’t need a lot of material.
SSF™ 8K UHD HDMI AOC
Among the large range of available products, Cleerline also offers an HDMI AOC made of its wondrous fiber.
While offering incredible 8K UHD signal transfer, these cables provide everything needed for the highest quality transmissions, including HDR, ARC, and more. All cables feature a plenum outer jacket.
Features And Benefits:
- 4K, 5K, 8K, and 10K Resolution.
- 48 Gbps, max 120 fps/HZ.
- SSF™ Fiber Optic Technology.
- ARC + eARC up to 20 meters, ARC only for 30 meters and 40 meters.
- SSF™ allows cables to be re-terminated if necessary.
- No external power required for most applications.
- HDMI to USB cord included in case the embedded power is less than 5V.
Wide range of products
Cleerline offers a wide range of products, from spools to patch cords, housings and plates as well as cleaning, measuring and testing tools.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to get a quote for this new incredible solution.