M2340 – The self-test microphone for the XL2
The new M2340 measurement microphone is a further development of the M2230, compatible with the XL2 and also a Class 1 measurement microphone. In addition, the M2340 features self-verification circuitry (CIC) and consumes significantly less power than the M2230.
Allowing you to verified the complete signal chain periodically, remotely, and without removing the microphone from site.
- System Self-Test enabled
- Low power consumption
- Specifications like M2230 with dynamic range 17 dB(A) – 138 dB
- Consists of MA230 Microphone PreAmplifier and MC230A Microphone Capsule
- Forms Outdoor Measurement Microphone M2340-WP in combination with Weather Protection WP30
Data Explorer Software
Data Explorer is a PC-based software application with a powerful data processor for easy and fast analysis of sound level measurement data. Visualize, analyze and control millions of data points with this tool that is dedicated to acoustic consultants and noise measurement professionals. It provides a convenient way to view and manage your data and quickly create customized reports.
- Data visualization
- Fast zoom and pan
- Audio playback synchronized to graph
- Markers with on-the-fly calculation
- Automated tonal and impulsive marker generation
- Percentile levels Ln calculation
- Rating level Lr calculation
- Customized reporting