Neutrik is pleased to introduce you to its full DANTE® (Digital Audio Network Through Ethernet) solution with its complete product range:
- Connect analog audio equipment to a Dante® Network.
- Heavy duty adapter for rugged stage conditions.
- Lockable audio and network connections.
- Different mounting options: rack, floor box, table mounting, truss.
NA2-IO-DLINE: Line I/O to Dante® interface
Neutrik’s Dante first ever made device, the NA2-IO-DLINE, is an end-of-network device which allows 2 Line-IN and 2 Line-OUT signals to be integrated into a Dante® network. Simultaneously, NA2-IO-DLINE converts a Dante® stream into analog audio signals. Therefore, it is possible to use this tiny robust box to feed analog audio signals into the Dante® network while at the same time receiving a mix from another Dante® source.
NPS-30W: Power over Ethernet supply
The NPS-30W is Neutrik’s answer to increasing demand for PoE injectors. In other words, it’s a passive Gigabit Power over Ethernet supply with 30W PoE budget and no requirement for power negotiation. Therefore, the NPS-30W is a convenient companion for any PoE application, not just Neutrik’s network products.
NA2-IO-DPRO: mic, line and AES/EBU to Dante interface
Neutrik’s Dante latest device, the NA2-IO-DPRO, is a 2IN, 2OUT breakout box for mic, line and AES/ EBU signals, designed to connect your audio equipment to a Dante® network. It features high quality microphone preamps and 2 Dante® ports for either redundant setup or daisy chaining. Audio parameters are adjusted either by Neutrik’s DPRO controller or some common control software.
The DPRO can be remotely controlled either by Neutrik’s DPRO controller software, or by the control plugin for the Q-SYS platform.
- DPRO Controller Software gives the user not only remote control options such as level, mute, gain, phantom power, input signal and lo-cut, but moreover the possibility to change the device’s network settings and to update the firmware.
- Control Plugin for the Q-SYS Platform can be used with the NA2-IO-DPRO thanks to its AES67 mode, allowing the user to perform various controls such as gain, phantom power, lo-cut, mute and mic/line switch. So it’s a convenient solution for system designers which widely adopted the QSC environment!
1 RU 19“ RACK unit for NA2-IO-DLINE / NA2-IO-DPRO / NPS-30W
Suited for rack mounts + 4 D-size holes for extra feedthroughs
Mounting bracket kit for NA2-IO-DLINE / NA2-IO-DPRO / NPS-30W. Perfect for floor boxes or table mounts.
A stepless angle from -90° to +90° can be set.
The NA-TM-KIT is a truss yoke kit for the installation of up to 2 devices on a truss. It’s compatible with all Neutrik’s network devices, such as NA2-IO-DLINE, NA2-IO-DPRO in addition of course of the NPS-30W.