Class 1 Sound Calibrator
- Ensure accurate measurements
- Adapt the measurement microphone to the local environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure
- Proving traceable measurements to national references
- Verify the stability of the sound level meter
- Output level: 94 dBSPL or 114 dBSPL
- Output frequency: 1 kHz
- Class 1
- Compliant with standards IEC 60942-1:2017 • and ANSI S1.40-2006 (R2016)
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
The battery-operated Class 1 Sound Calibrator is classified for the calibration of class 1 measurement microphones, sound level meters and other acoustic measurement equipment. This precision microphone calibrator delivers 94 or 114 dB at a frequency of 1 kHz.
Add the “1/4″ Calibration Adapter” to fit 1/4” measurement microphones into the Class 1 Sound Calibrator. NTi Audio #: 600 000 391
Check for more information on NTi’s website!