Class 2 Sound Calibrator
- Complies with IEC 60942:2003 and ANSI S1.40:2006
- Class 2
- Digital technology for very stable acoustic performance
- Robust and ergonomic design
- Simple to use with incompatible microphone insertion warning
- Automatic shutdown to conserve battery life, typically 2 years
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
The battery-operated Class 2 Sound Calibrator is classified for the calibration of class 2 measurement microphones, sound level meters and other acoustic measurement equipment. This microphone calibrator delivers 114 dB at a frequency of 1 kHz.
Check for more information on NTi’s website!