SC-Binary 434 PE
AES/EBU & DMX Cable
- 4 x 0,34mm²
- PE jacket (± 7,0mm)
- Available on 100m / 500m spools
One step forward, one step back…
round and round, don’t break your neck! When data need to be passed back and forth, a digital cable with a check-back channel should be used. The wave impedance of this cable is also specified at 110 Ω. Two of the 4 wires are responsible for the check-back function. The sturdy jacket is suitable both for outdoor and permanent installation.
Colour coding according to DIN 47100.
Due to the dual shielding (AL/PT foil copper braiding) and wire coding it conforms with the generally applicable guidelines (VDE 0812/VDE 0207). Transmission rate 256 Kbs according to EIA 485 standard.
- Digital transmission over long distances due to the DMX and AES/EBU standards
- Excellent protection against electric interference (Cu mesh screen AL/PT foil)
- Extremely robust due to the special tough jacket
- PE version: saltwater-resistant and suitable for underground installation
- Networking of scanners and lighting systems with check-back function
- Connection of digital control units and devices of all kinds
- PE version for underground installation saltwater-resistant