Neutrik HDMI 2.0 Patch Cable
The HDMI 2.0 patch cables with overmolded flex relief and rugged metal cable carrier fit and lock with NAHDMI-W-*.
* The cables are available in 0.6 m, 1 m, 3 m, 5 m and 10 m (10 m cable complies with HDMI 1.4 specifications) cable length.
Neutrik’s HDMI solution for the transmission of any digital TV and PC video format including high-definition video (HDTV) can be integrated in networks very easy.
Features & Benefits
- HDMI 2.0 – data rate up to 18 GBit/s
- Dust and water resistant acc. to IP65 safety standard in combination with NAHDMI-W*
- Push Pull mating design provides secure locking system if mated with NAHDMI-W*
- Shielded connection – high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Removable rugged diecast cable carrier
- Mates with conventional HDMI receptacles if cable carrier is removed
10.2 Gbps, 18 Gbps
0,6m, 1,00m, 3,00m, 5,00m, 10,00m
|Field of use|
HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.1