Cleerline SSF™ OM3 Fiber Multi Mode Micro Distribution
Cleerline SSF™ 2-144 strand fiber Micro Distribution cable is composed of distribution style OM3 cable with an overall 3.0mm Riser, Plenum, or CPR-rated LSZH jacket.
Applications include: inter-building and intra-building voice or data communication backbones requiring 3.0mm jacket diameter. Install in ducts or underground conduit.
Cleerline SSF™ distribution style cable provides the ultimate in bend and durability while remaining lightweight. The integral polymeric coating at glass level on Cleerline SSF™ fiber provides extreme tensile strength and bend insensitivity. Cleerline SSF™ fibers are compatible with all common connector systems on the market for standard 50/125 multimode and 9/125 single mode fibers.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
In this video, we demonstrate fiber termination with SC connectors with a 900um fan-out kit. Cleerline SSF™ fiber is safer and faster to terminate than typical fiber.