Cleerline SSF™ OM4 Fiber Multi Mode Micro Distribution
Cleerline SSF™ 2-144 strand fiber Micro Distribution cable is composed of distribution style OM4 cable with an overall 3.0mm Riser, Plenum, or CPR-rated LSZH jacket.
Applications include: inter-building and intra-building voice or data communication backbones requiring 3.0mm jacket diameter. Install in ducts or underground conduit.
Cleerline SSF™ advanced optical glass fibers are much stronger, safer, and faster terminating than typical fibers. This distribution style cable provides the ultimate in durability and bend in a very compact size. SSF™ fibers are always protected at the glass level as a result of their integral polymeric coating, increasing both bend and tensile strength to unprecedented levels. Cleerline SSF™ fibers are compatible with all common connector systems on the market for standard 50/125 multimode and 9/125 single mode fibers.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
Learn to terminate fiber in under five minutes. This video shows fiber termination with LC connectors and SSF™ fiber at 250um.