Cleerline SSF™ OS2 Fiber Duplex Single Mode Cable
Cleerline SSF™ fiber Duplex cable is composed of two strands of OS2 cable in a zip-cord style with an overall 3.0mm Riser, Plenum, or CPR-rated LSZH jacket.
Applications include: inter-building and intra-building voice or data communication backbones requiring 3.0mm jacket diameter. Install in ducts or underground conduit.
Cleerline SSF™ Duplex cable is stronger, safer, and faster to terminate than typical fibers. Increased bend insensitivity and tensile strength is achieved via the integral polymeric coating at glass level. Cleerline SSF™ fibers are compatible with all common connector systems on the market for standard 50/125 multi mode and 9/125 Single mode fibers.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
Cleerline SSF™ is faster and safer to terminate. Learn how to terminate our fiber by watching our short instructional videos. For more videos with different installation configurations, as well as articles and other information, visit our Resources, linked below.