Cleerline SSF™ Fiber Optic Pre-Polished Connectors
Features And Benefits
- Terminate in as little as one minute
- Compatible with 250μm, 900μm, 2.0, and 3.0mm cables
- No crimping or proprietary tooling required
- Large confirmation window for easy verification
- Easy fiber insertion with V-groove channel
- Industry leading hinge clamp strain relief
- Simplified ordering and inventory
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Cleerline SSF™ field-installable LC & SC type connectors completely eliminate the need to hand polish, epoxy, or crimp in the field.
SSF™ mechanical splice connectors ensure precise fiber alignment, producing low loss terminations for all multimode or single mode applications.
SSF™ connectors are compatible with 900µm, 2.0 or 3.0mm fiber optic cabling. Our exclusive hinge-based design and large verification windows allow for easy confirmation of successful termination.
SSF™ connectors are compatible with all SSF™ fibers as well as standard fiber optic cabling.
Cleerline SSF™ mechanical splice connectors are provide simple, efficient termination. For full, step-by-step instructions on installing our connectors with different fiber configurations, visit our Product Instructionals.
To terminate Cleerline SSF™ fiber with common connector systems from other manufacturers, visit Compatible Connector Instructionals.
|Fiber End Face|