Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Breakout OS2 Fiber
Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Breakout OS2 type cable is composed of an overall polyurethane jacket with 2.0mm sub-units.
Applications include: This cable allows for maximum portability as cable can be deployed and retracted onto a reel. The polyurethane jacketing protects cable in harsh environments, such as temporary or permanent installation in industrial, broadcast, or abrasive or chemical atmospheres and high crush environments.
Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Breakout Cable provides extreme flexibility and chemical resistance. Each fiber strand is individually jacketed within an overall jacket. SSF™ Tactical Breakout cable is flex tested to 2000 cycles, impact tested to 1500 cycles, and crush tested to 100 kgf/mm.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
Cleerline SSF™ fiber is safer and faster to terminate. This video demonstrates terminating 2.0mm – 3.0mm fiber with LC connectors.