Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Micro Distribution OS2 Fiber
Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Micro Distribution OS2 type cable is composed of an overall polyurethane jacket with 3.0mm sub-units.
Applications include This cable is ideal for rental and staging installations as it can easily be retracted after deployment. Tactical cable is suitable for harsh environments including temporary or permanent installation in industrial, broadcast, or abrasive or chemical atmospheres and high crush environments.
Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Micro Distribution Cable provides extreme flexibility and chemical resistance. SSF™ Tactical Micro Distribution cable is flex tested to 2000 cycles, impact tested to 1500 cycles, and crush tested to 100 kgf/mm.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
Cleerline SSF™ fiber is safer and faster to terminate. This video demonstrates terminating 2.0mm – 3.0mm fiber with LC connectors.