Male CAT5e RJ45 Cable Connector
Cable connector carrier with a velour chromium shell, chuck and boot. The boot is suitable for cable diameters from 5 – 8 mm. For non pre-assembled cables only. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust, outdoor protected lockable solution (IP65 & UL50E).
ATTENTION: Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
- etherCON TOP RJ45 male cable connector
- IP65 protected when mated with etherCON TOP chassis connectors
- Compatible with most standard RJ45 plugs (not supplied!)
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Neutrik’s new True Outdoor Protection series
Neutrik’s etherCON connectors have been a great succes for more than several years now. This heavy duty network connector has proven itself in a wide variety of applications. From fixed installations to mobile use, wherever a rugged RJ45 link is needed, etherCON is simply the best option for a safe data connection. Permanent outdoor use however is still a sketchy thing as equipment cannot be compromised by bad or extreme weather conditions. That’s why Neutrik have come up with the brand new etherCON TOP series. These connectors feature the same robust construction, but in addition to the standard series offer even more protection against UV radiation and water and dust ingress (IP65)
- Heavy-duty sealed RJ45 system for harsh environment
- Rugged cable connector carrier accepting most common RJ45 plugs
- D-sized receptacles for PCB mount and IDC termination or as feedthrough adapter
- Outdoor protection acc. IP65 and UL50E
- Uses high impact UV resistant materials per UL
- Sealing when disconnected by attached cover
- Class D or CAT5e acc. ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568B
|Number of contacts|