Lanberg Tool-less CAT6A Unshielded Modular RJ45 Plug
Lanberg RJ45 tool-less network plug.
The self-locking connector is designed for quick earning on wire and stranded twisted pair. The tool-less design allows quick assembly without the need for tools. The connection point is secured against the veins sliding out of the holders. Guide, color sticker, cable cover – all this makes making an RJ45 cable easy.
- Easily assemble without special tool.
- Suitable for solid wire from AWG 26/1 to AWG 22/1.
- Compliance with Class E ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2.2011-06,DIN EN 50173-1:2011-09 10 GB IT suitable according to IEEE 802.3an
- Adjustable strain relief, suitable for cable jacket diameter from 6.0 to 9.0mm.
- Load bar for faster and easier wire pattern termination.
- Reuseable design.
- 3µ gold plated phosphor bronze pin, durability: 750 cycles.
- Operating temperature: -25 to 68, relative humidity: 85%, air pressure: 70 to106KPa.
- Intermediate resistance: 20M in normal atmosphere pressure (not include bulk resistor).
- Insulated resistance: 1000M in normal atmosphere pressure.
- Withstanding voltage: DC 1000V (AC 700V), no puncture or spark-over in 1 minute.
- Retention strength: 7.7kg between jack and plug.