The rearTWIST HD Large BNC cable connector is designed for large cable diameters as used on long runs and high data rates (HD).
Like all Neutrik BNCs it offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications. The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications.
Belden 7731A (ANH), CAE HD16720LSZH, Draka 1.6/7.3AF, RG 11, Klotz V16/72, Canford SDV-HD, Nexans HF 75 1,6/7,2 02Y(ST)C(ST)H, Percon VK9, Tesca Sphere
Pin: 1.8 mm
Shield: 10.0 mm (hex)
Features & Benefits
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include crimp tool and dies
|Number of contacts|
|Suitable for coax cable|