The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers color coding.
Belden 8241, CAE KX6A, Canare LV-61S, Cordial CVI (CVM) 06-37, CommScope 5563, Draka 0.6/3.7, Draka 0.6L/3.7, Proel HPC 805, RG59B/U, Sommer 600-0051 (M,L,S), Sommer 600-0054 (M,L,S), Klotz V06/37, Nexans HF 75 0,6/3,7 2YCY, Percon VK95
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 6.47 mm (hex)
Features & Benefits
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include color coded boots in 10 standard colors, crimp tool and dies
|Number of contacts|
|Suitable for coax cable|