The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers color coding.
Belden 1794A, Draka 1.2L/4.8Dz, Draka 1.2L/4.95AF, Canford SDV-F-HD, Cordial CVM 12-50 HD-FLEX, Percon VK770F
Pin: 1.6 mm (square)
Shield: 7.36 mm (hex)
Features & Benefits
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include color coded boots in 10 standard colors, crimp tool and dies
|Number of contacts|
|Suitable for coax cable|