2×1 4K 18Gbps Multiformat Teleconference-Switcher
- Two switchable input signals (HDMI, USB-C) to 1 output (HDMI)
- Automatic signal switching
- Resolutions up to 4K / UltraHD with 60Hz, 4:4:4 incl. HDCP 2.2, HDR10 and Dolby Vision support
- USB-C connection: data (v3.1) and 4K video signals and charging function with up to 40W
- Balanced analog audio extraction (5-pin Phoenix)
- USB-A (v3.1/2.0) peripheral ports – automatically switched with HDMI and USB-C for USB integration with active hosts
- Simultaneous charging of mobile devices via USB-C port
- Connect an external webcam to USB-C or Host USB
PureLink’s PureTools PT-PSW-21C is a mobile, versatile signal switch for all signals and environments.
The switch allows you to integrate HDMI, USB-C or DisplayPort signals into a meeting. Devices connected to the USB 3.0 ports, such as cameras and microphones, are automatically switched to ensure that no interpersonal nuance is lost in the data stream.
The PT-PSW-21C provides additional functions that make social interaction in these times so much easier. The integrated “Auto-Switch” function detects an active video stream and can automatically switchwithout a hot plug” trigger.
To also work with older displays easily, the switch features a downscaler that adapts the output signal to the display format, thus ensuring universal compatibility. In addition, the switch can also decouple an applied audio signal so that the sound is also available locally. With support of the USB Power Delivery Standard, connected USB-C devices can be additionally charged during normal operation with up to 40W power.
DisplayPort, HDMI, USB C