Lanberg LAN CABLE CAT.5E UTP 305M SOLID CCA
- LAN cable category 5e UTP (unshielded).
- Length: 305m.
- AWG 24 (4*2*0.5mm).
- Conductor stranding: single wire.
- Printed length counter at every meter of cable.
- External PVC insulation: 5.0mm.
- HDPE conductor insulation: 0.93mm.
- Operation up to 100Mhz.
- Package: cardboard box.
- Packaging dimensions (W x D x H): 36x23x36 cm.
Installation CAT5E UTP network cable by Lanberg.
The Lanberg CAT5E UTP cable is your perfect choice for standard solid core installation cable for Category 5E (CAT5E) networks. This cable is ideal for use in commercial networks, phone lines, security and signaling applications, as well as for home installation.
Thanks to its fine AWG26 solid core construction, the cable is compatible with almost every standard RJ45 UTP plugs, the Lanberg CAT5E UTP installation network cable guarantees a quick and efficient termination. Its compact 5mm outer PVC jacket allows for easy installation in tight spaces and around corners.
Recommended plug: Platinum Tools CD-EZRJ45 CAT5E UTP plug
- Conductor resistance (max.): 60 – 90Om / 305m
- Insulation resistance (min.): 5000mOm km
- Pair-to-Ground capacitance: < 330PF / 100m
- Characteristic impedance: < 100Om (+/- 15)
- Transport and storage temperature: 0 – 60 degrees
- Operating temperature: -20 – 70 degrees
- Working distance: 100-120m
Lanberg is, in particular, an experienced and responsible producer of pofessional solutions from the networking segment.
An international brand – Lanberg, focuses, with keen attention to details, on quality and flexibility, while creating new product solutions. Goods that are introduced to the market are always an answer for a real demand, from the professional solutions segment.
|Field of use|
|Number of pairs|