Neutrik FIBERFOX 2CH Cable
- Ø = 5,5mm, PUR flame-retardant, halogen-free, bent tolerant
- Heavy-duty, connectors IP68 (even unprotected)
- Wear-free connectors, > 5.000 mating cycles without any maintenance
- Ready-made up with connectors EBC1504
- Cables are prolongable direct, no couplers required
- No special cleaning or measurement tools required
The FIBERFOX 2CH Cable connector is an expanded beam multimode hermaphroditic connector suited for a vast array of applications, including Lighting, Network, PA, Video, Broadcast, Defense & Government, Railway and Petrochemical. The innovative design ensures its ability for deployment in the toughest environments where constant performance and total reliability are critical. The connector is designed according to the MIL-DTL-83526 standard and fits to all other connectors with this standard.
Benefiting from the expanded beam technology and the precision optical alignment the system creates high immunity against dust, mud, liquids and other contamination. The FIBERFOX hermaphroditic coupling eliminates the need for adaptors and female and male mating halves. The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The finished cable is available in standardized lengths and is packed either on a drum or airspool.
|Field of use