powerCON 20A OUT
Lockable cable connector, power-out, screw terminals, grey, V-0 Insert
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
🛈 Only available in bulk version of 100 pieces
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Ergonomic design
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing
- UL, cUL recognized components
- V-0 Flammability rated insert
- Circuit Breaking Capability (IEC 61984) when mated with powerCON XX Series Receptacles