powerCON 20A IN
This connector is fully compliant to the device standard IEC 62368-1, due to its component certification according to IEC 60320-1.
Appliance inlet connector, 3/16″ flat tab terminals, blue
The powerCON XX is a locking mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very reliable solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON XX is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Features & Benefits
- Lockable single phase connector
- Drop-in replacement for NAC3MPA-1; mates to NAC3FCA cable connectors
- Certified according to IEC 60320-1 & UL 60320-1
- 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
- Certified according to UL-1977, & CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 182.3
- Fast and easy twist lock latching system Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Extremely robust and reliable
- IEC 62368-1 compliant
- UL94 V-0 materials