5 pole female for horizontal PCB mount – Halo series
5 pole female XLR receptacle with Neutrik unique Halo feature and asymmetric non-metallic push.
Grounding: separate ground contact to mating connector shell and front panel. Horizontal PCB mount.
More than a connector, the `State of the Art` receptacle. Round plastic body XLR PCB mount panel connector, integrating the completely new, patented light ring and asymmetric non-metallic push elements.
The all-plastic A-Series offers the most space saving and cost effective design. Tulip type contacts with hard gold plating and polished contact areas. Light ring for status indication, etc. Improved EMC and ESD performance via asymmetric non-metallic push.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest XLR receptacles, highest packing density
- Multiple colors available via left- and right-side SMD LEDs
- Plastic housing, steel latch lock
- Attractive signaling and design element
- Tulip type female contact
- Polished contact areas and hard gold plating
- Compound material improves ESD performance
- Housing flammability UL94 V-0
- Vertical space saving compared to standard push tabs
- Light ring offers innovative, forward-looking alternative to light pipes
- Standard cutout / no additional holes for light pipes required
- Improved visibility compared to light pipes
- Matte color of push tab eliminates disturbing light reflections from a metal push tab
- Easier to use push tab with larger push area
NOTE: to avoid light bleed (crosstalk), use 46 mm center-to-center spacing for multiple connectors if no light barriers employed within enclosure