etherCON CAT5E for vertical PCB mount
Vertical PCB mount RJ45 receptacle, A-Series cutout with latch lock, with 2 additional screw-domes for fixing the connector on the PCB (fixing screws included), max. panel thickness 3 mm.
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The all plastic A-Series offers the most space saving and cost effective design.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Most space saving and cost effective design
- Complies with Class D according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- SD-Version with screw domes to fix connector onto PCB securely
|Number of contacts|