etherCON CAT5E with Y110 terminal
Panel mount RJ45 receptacle, IDC 110 punch down terminals, A-Series cutout with latch lock system, max. panel thickness 3 mm. Mounting screws included.
The set NE8MX6 consists of a cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell, proven Neutrik chuck-type strain relief and a CAT6A compliant RJ45 plug. The set is suitable for a cable diameter range of 7 mm to 9.5 mm and wire gauge of AWG24/1 – AWG22/1 (solid) or AWG24/7 – AWG22/7 (stranded).
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The all plastic A-Series offers the most space saving and cost effective design.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Most space saving and cost effective design
- Complies with Cat 5e according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- Selectable ground – panel connection
- Easy and quick mounting using 110 type punch down terminals
|Number of contacts|