Vertical PCB panel mount RJ45 receptacle, combined with sealing kit SE8FD-TOP, max. panel thickness 4 mm, mounting screws included.
The etherCON series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lighting network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry. The D-series offers the most rugged design of the etherCON series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
ATTENTION: Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
Features and Benefits
- TRUE OUTDOOR PROTECTION according to IP65 & UL50E
- Uses high impact UV-resistant and gasket materials
- Outdoor protection when mated with NE8MX-TOP or sealing cap closed
- Accomodates NE8MCX* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Class D or CAT5e according to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA
- Approved latch lock system
- Mountable from the front of the panel
- Ground panel connection
Why TOP Series ?
Whether you are working with LAN signals, digital audio (EtherSound, Cobranet, Roland Digital Audio, Dante..) or digital video, a secure connection is of the upmost importance.
With the TOP series this high quality connection can be implemented in permanent outdoor installations without fear of having the equipment suffer from harsh conditions.
|Standard RJ45 Plug||etherCON®||etherCON® TOP|
|Field of use||Indoor||Indoor, outdoor||Indoor, outdoor|
|Latch protection||Weak to none||Yes||Yes|
|IP Protection||-||IP54 (with SE8FD sealing kit)||IP65 (in mated condition)|