2 pole speakON cable connector, screw terminal assembly, chuck type strain relief for cable diameters 6 to 12 mm
speakON connectors are the industry-standard for loudspeaker connections. This product series offers extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a proven twist lock system. speakON cable connectors feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection.
This product replaces the NL2FX as part of the new Neutrik FXX series.
Features & Benefits
- Mates with 2-pole chassis connector as well as 4-pole chassis connector (contacts +1/-1)
- Ergonomic design with slip-proof two-component molded housing
- Up to 37 A rms current rating
- Unique Neutrik locking bushing and strain relief for cable diameters 6 mm to 12 mm
- IEC 61984 certified, thus accepted as a component of equipment acc. to IEC 62368-1
- Superior NEUTRIK quality standard, extremely robust and reliable
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Easy to assemble because the strain relief locks with the insert mechanically and aligns with the housing
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing