opticalCON DRAGONFLY Female Chassis Connector
Female chassis connector with ruggedized anticorrosive plating, 4 crimp contacts, 1 XB2 feedthrough socket and 1 shell ground contact for SMPTE cable shield. Waterproof acc. to protection class IP68 in mated condition with sealing kit SCXP-F.
The chassis connector acts as a feedthrough allowing simplified installations by connecting a XB2 patch cable on the rear. The chassis cut-out has the same size as common standard broadcast cut-outs and is therefore simple to integrate into existing systems.
Additional dirt and dust protection: SCNO2FW-XP sealing cover.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Features & Benefits
- Suggested OEM equipment connector with common broadcast cut-out
- Improved guiding nose for safe and correct connection
- Ruggedized and dirt protected hybrid feedthrough connection system
- 1 MPO cut-out for XB2 patch cord
- 2 signal contacts
- 2 power contacts
- 1 ground contact
- Designed as feedthrough for easy repair and replacement
- Suitable for indoor (studio) and outdoor (OB-Truck) camera links according to SMPTE Standard
- IP68 in mated condition with SCXP-M