Neutrik opticalCON DUO HYBRID
2 fibers + 4 copper conductors
OM3 Multimode (50/125) PC
OS2 Singlemode (9/125) PC & APC
Assembled extra rugged hybrid cable with 2 multi-mode fibers and 4 x 0.75 mm2 copper conductors, GFK strength member and aramid yarn as cable retention. Low weight robust hybrid cable, only 78kg/km. Optimized design for opticalCON termination. Most suitable for powered applications in audio and video use.
The opticalCON DUO cable connector accommodates a standard optical LC-Duplex connector in a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover. The cable connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and is packed either in a case, on drum or airspool.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
- Ruggedized and dirt protected fiber optic connection system
- Waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standard in mated condition
- Extra robust hybrid cable with 2 multimode fibers and 4 x 0.75 mm² copper wires
- opticalCON multimode fiber cables offer laser and bend optimized OM3 fibers
- Accommodates standard optical LC-Duplex connectors
- Cable connector features rugged all metal housing and heavy duty cable retention
- Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required
- Available in different packaging versions
|Field of use|
|Number of conductors|