Neutrik opticalCON QUAD LITE
4 channel fiber system, improved bending performance due to new tactical fiber design, black matt outer jacket, available in multi- and single-mode (PC or APC).
Besides extreme applications there is also a demand for quality fiber connections for semi-rugged applications as e.g. patching, or permanent installations. Such applications require a focus on costs and a sealing shutter is not required. The opticalCON QUAD LITE offers high performance and a cost effective, compact, and light weight design. It is fully compatible with the standard opticalCON QUAD chassis connector.
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
- Ruggedized 4 channel fiber optic connection system
- Cost optimized fiber connection for semi and permanent installation
- Designed for point-to-point connections
- Waterproof acc. to IP65 safety standard in mated condition
- Lightweight plastic housing
- Reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism
- Easy to clean, no special tools required
- Compatible with standard opticalCON NO4FDW-A chassis
- Custom color coding possible
- Tactical patch cable
The opticalCON QUAD LITE cable connector accommodates a standard optical 1.25 mm ferrule in a durable plastic housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The connector comes pre-assembled and is not available as a single component. The cable is available in different lengths and comes with an airspool packaging.