NTi Audio XL2
Sound Level Meter
The handheld XL2 Analyzer is a powerful Sound Level Meter, a professional Acoustic Analyzer and a precision Audio Analyzer in one instrument. Easy operation and countless applications distinguish this quality Swiss product.
Made by Professionals for Professionals
The XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer provides top-class performance with excellent value for money. You will receive an instrument exactly tailored to your needs for less than you expect.
Data Analysis and Reporting
The XL2 stores all data onto the SD card for direct transfer to the computer. Data reports and log files are stored in plain text format, which can be opened with any text editor (Notepad, Wordpad, etc). The data is tab-delimited, so dropping the .txt file into a spreadsheet application will conveniently show the results in columns. The sound level meter may additionaly record the audio data as a WAV-file .
A series of free MS Excel application templates provide a convenient way to view the measurement results of specific tasks and create simple reports.
Free Reporting Tools:
- Basic Live Sound and Noise Monitoring Reporting
- RTA Reporting
- RT60 Reporting
- Noise Exposure
- Speech Intelligibility Reporting
Professional Software Packages (optional):
- XL2 Data Explorer Professional solution for a comprehensive analysis of logged noise monitoring data. The data import into the software is enabled by the Data Explorer Option or the annual subscription service Data Explorer 365.
- XL2 Sound Insulation Reporter Provides standardized reports for Airborne, Impact and Facade sound insulation measurements. The data import into the software is enabled by the Sound Insulation Option or the annual subscription service Sound Insulation Reporter 365.
- XL2 Sound Power Reporter Provides standardized reports for sound power measurements. The data import into the software is enabled by the Sound Power Option or the annual subscription service Sound Power Reporter 365.
Check for more information on NTi’s website!
XL2 Standalone, XL2 Light Pack (Class 2), XL2 Standard Pack (Class 2), XL2 Standard Pack (Class 1)