Active USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Extension Cable
- USB version 3.1 (Gen 1) – 5Gbps and 3A (max. 15W)
- Gold plated precision contacts
- USB-A male to USB-A female, lockable
- High purity copper conductors and dual shielding, AWG24/20
- Plug&Play, direct power via USB port or optional PSU
Active USB 3.1 (Gen.1) Extension Cable
The active SuperSpeed USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) USB-A Extension Cable is an indispensable accessory for PC and Mac users to bring USB peripherals such as hard drives, printers, mice, keyboards, and USB hubs within reach from behind the desk or across the room. The active cable is bus powered or uses an optional PSU (DS3100-PSU) and includes an integrated amplification chipset to ensure the SuperSpeed USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) performance over longer distances than a passive USB cable. The combination of nickel-plated connectors, bare copper conductors as well as dense shielding made of foil & braid provides superior cable performance and error-free data transmission.
PureLink DataSeries – Data Cables for Professional Applications and Installations
Active USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) / v3.0 SuperSpeed USB Repeater cable – USB-A male to USB-A female – Incl. active signal amplifier for USB extensions
The USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) extension cables are backwards compatible to all previous USB versions and are characterized by high quality materials, flawless workmanship and perfectly fitting connections. The robust cable sheathing made of black PVC effectively protects against damage and cable breakage. The rubberized bend protectors serve as a reliable kink protection. The USB connector and socket of the cable fit perfectly and provide a firm hold for the USB-A connection.
Thanks to the unique locking mechanism, the USB connection is permanently secured!
With the active USB-A extension cable, USB devices can also be connected to transfer data over longer distances – free of interference or data loss.
Thanks to the SuperSpeed specification, data rates of up to 5 Gbit/s can be achieved.
A power supply unit (available under DS3100-PSU) can be connected for devices with greater power requirements.
Up to 5 cables can be used in a daisy-chain – The last cable in the chain requires a power supply (not included).
– Type: USB-A extension cable, SuperSpeed
– Max. data transmission rate: 5 Gbit/s
– Connection 1: USB-A male
– Connection 2: USB-A female
– Compliant with USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) specifications
– Plug & Play
– BUS power supply or external power supply (5V1A – avalaible with art. no. D3100-PSU) can be connected
– Backwards compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
– Locking function for permanent connection stability
|Field of use|