SC-Binary 234 PUR
AES/EBU & DMX Cable
- 2 x 0,34mm²
- PUR jacket (± 6,2mm)
- Available on 100m / 500m spools
Swinging with your girlfriend…
like Tarzan in the jungle. With this cable you could just do that: it can take a lot of tugging, bending, and rough wear and tear. This is important when installing it in sharp-edged lighting trusses.
The Binary 234 AES/EBU MKII is an outstanding cable for the transmission of digital signals in the 110 Ω AES/EBU and DMX data format. Its shielding is provided by an aluminum-vaporised fleece and a helical copper mesh screen with 100 % coverage. So it offers a very good protection against electric and magnetic interferences. This cable ensures an error-free data transfer over distances of up to 1000 metres. With the Binary 234 AES/EBU MKII you’ll be on the safe side.
- AES/EBU- and DMX-conformant, highly flexible
- Very good shielding due to the use of a helical copper mesh screen plus
an aluminium-vaporised fleece
- Extremely rugged due to the special tough jacket
- Only a little more expensive than a standard microphone cable
- Networking of scanners, lighting systems, digital mixing consoles etc.
- For indoor and outdoor installation
- Connection of digital audio amplifiers, DAT recorders etc.