SC-Binary 422 TP
AES/EBU & DMX Cable
– 4 x 0,22mm²
– PVC jacket (± 8,0mm)
These two don’t want to know each other…
but they live in the same jacket! To minimise the diameter or to save space, AES/EBU or DMX cables are normally “cross-stranded“, just like with our Binary 434 When used under extremely tough conditions, the wires can slightly shift which might result in a slightly wider tolerance range for the electrical data. To hedge your bet, you can go for the somewhat more complex version with individual wire pair shielding plus additional AL/PT foil insulation on both wire pairs. While this makes the cable a bit fatter, of course, this also gives it extra stability.
The new Binary 422 TP DMX512 (TWISTED PAIR) is fitted with a cold- and notchresistant S-PVC jacket.
With its dual shielding (AL/PT foil CU mesh screen) and the wire coding it complies with the generally applicable guidelines (VDE 0812/ VDE 0207). Transmission rate 256 Kbs according to EIA 485.
- Digital transmission over long distances due to the DMX and AES/EBU standards
- Excellent protection against electric interference (Cu mesh screen AL/PT foil)
plus Twisted Pair design
- Extremely robust due to the special tough jacket
- Networking of scanners and lighting systems with check-back function
- Connection of digital control units and devices of all kinds
- S-PVC jacket for mobile outdoor applications