AES/EBU & DMX Cable
- 2 x 0,22mm²
- PVC jacket (± 5,0mm)
- Available on 100m / 500m spools
The moon has risen…
but what if only the little golden stars were twinkling in the sky? Lights blackout! Power failure! A total failure is the technician’s nightmare! External interfering fields are the root of that trouble which in turn is caused by badly shielded cables. Therefore it makes no sense to cheap out on material and shielding. So pick this cable with its soft jacket material and 100 % shielding. And the outer diameter is only 5,00 mm.
This cable is the perfect AES/EBU lead for studio technology. It is ideally suited for patching or interior wiring. Where no extreme environmental influences are present, this cable can also be used for permanent installation over long distances. The wave impedance of 110 Ω ensures a lossfree transmission of digital signals.
The SC-Semicolon 2 AES/EBU is also fully shielded by a dense helical copper mesh screen and an AL/PT foil or AL fleece underneath.
- Perfect shielding by a dense helical copper mesh screen AL/PT foil or AL fleece
- Compact and hence space-saving
- Professional studio and microphone technology
- Connection of effects and control units which require a return signal
- Industrial technology and medical engineering
- Professional MIDI-technology, transfer cable
- High-end connection of hifi components
- Control of lighting and scanner systems and displays
|Field of use|
|Number of conductors|
- Black: 520-0101
- Blue: 520-0102