Multi-pair Balanced Audio Cable
- Super small in diameter and very robust
- Additional insulation of the pairs with a numbered PVC-jacket
- Excellent protection against interference due to the dense overall shielding made of tin-plated copper braiding and the copper spiral shielding around the pairs
- Very good audio transmission due to the tight copper stranding
- Windable cable for radio and transmission vehicles
- Fixed installation indoors and outdoors
- Extremely robust stage cable for high quality stage box systems
- Ideal as a studio cable due to the high protection against interference
That is what all sound technicians, broadcasters, and TV-personnel have been waiting for! Together with leading sound companies and different broadcast stations our technicians have developed a new multi-pair cable for tough application in outdoor areas.
Starting now the new SC-TRANSFER HIGHFLEX Multi-pair is in stock with the PUR-jacket ”MASTER BLEND“.
To keep it that way in the winter, we have worked with a high quality and robust, PUR-jacket (PMB), resistant to the cold.
This guarantees temperature stability of up to -40 °C, and it also is very resistant to the heat (+80 °C) and notch-resistant.
The PUR-jacket and the wire insulation made of special TPE-Hytrel® is made for extreme applications, i.e. bending, dragging on the ground, and even strong tugging cannot harm this cable.
Of course, this cable can also be used as a high quality stage or installation cable.
Multi-pair cable incl. load – see DMX-multi-core SC-MONOLITH POWER DMX.
10-pair version, halogen-free and flame-retardant.
|Field of use|
|Number of conductors|
|Number of pairs|
- 24 pairs, 15 mm ⌀: 100-0401-24
- 40 pairs, 19,5 mm ⌀: 100-0401-40
- 48 pairs, 21,5 mm ⌀: 100-0401-48