Sommer Cable 490-0231-440AQ
Speaker Cable 4 x 4,00 mm² PUR-SR Ø 13,00 mm
- Transversely watertight due to the special PUR jacket with water blocking tape
- Rodent protection due to aramid fibres
- Highly flexible due to torsion-free construction (X-torsion) and fine stranded wires
- UV-resistant and flexible at low temperatures (-30°C mobile/ -40°C fixed installation)
- Chlorine water resistant
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
A real all-rounder…
is now available in form of the multi-purpose SC-AQUA MARINEX EL loudspeaker cable, which is both transversely waterproof and resistant to saltwater and rodents. The integrated aramid braiding also offers excellent strain relief.
Many of our customers wanted a cable that offers an all-round carefree package in terms of permanent installation under and above water, in buildings, outdoors and for challenging mobile applications. Now the time has come.
The transversely waterproof AQUA MARINEX’s outer jacket with integrated water blocking tape prevents ingress of water, whether in continuous use under water or in a humid environment, such as in tunnel construction or sediment technology.
The combination of aramid braiding and the cable’s PUR outer sheath also offers very good protection against a wide range of rodents. This special sheath compound comes without the usual chemical additives that rodents find ‘particularly tasty’ and often even attractive.
The aramid braiding has been incorporated in such a way that it does not only enormously increase the robustness of the outer sheath, but can also function as additional strain relief combined with connectors. Furthermore, it has no negative influence on the high flexibility of the overall construction.
- High quality speaker cable for permanent installation under water
- Flexible and reelable cable for mobile use, e.g. in stage and theatre technology
- Durable water-resistant construction for boat and ship building
- Indestructible cable for installation under rough conditions in sports arenas and amusement parks