Sommer Cable 600-0241AQ
RG59 & Phono SC-AQUA MARINEX VIDEO 0.6L/3.7; 1 x 0,60/3,30; PUR-SR Ø 6,40 mm; black
- Solid outer jacket and robust inner structure (PE insulation)
- Cable reel rollable
- Cost-efficient underwater variant
- Usable in great water depths
- Cold flexible
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Expensive hobbies do not necessarily require…
An expensive cable. This cable was originally developed for the boat building industry. The SC-AQUA MARINEX VIDEO 0.6L/3.7 video cable is very often used for installations in speedboats or vessels to connect e.g. audio components or video surveillance monitors. The 0,60 mm/3,30 mm cable has a small diameter and an insulation of solid PE, which is why it can be permanently used underwater and withstand high water pressure. Due to its unbalanced construction the SC-AQUA MARINEX VIDEO 0.6L/3.7 may also serve as an instrument lead or AF phono cable, as is more and more often required on deluxe motor- and speedboats or yachts. Ideally these nearly indestructible cables have a black, UV-resistant outer jacket which can be easily painted over using wall paint without affecting its functionality or finish.
- Video cable for permanent installation in shipbuilding, tunnel construction or in sports arenas
- Flexible video cable for the camera supply line on dive sessions
- High-quality phono/audio line for AF transmission