Sommer Cable 605-0241AQ
Video cable SC-AQUA MARINEX VIDEO 1.2L/4.8; 1 x 1,06; PUR-SR Ø 7,40 mm; black
- Solid outer jacket and double Cu mesh screen
- Reelable and high number of bending cycles
- Usable in great water depths
- Cold-flexible due to special HD-PUR jacket
- No-compromise mechanical and electrical line quality
- Usable with common 1.2/4.8 BNC connectors
Interested to know more about this product? Check our Product Presentation article!
Deep sea doesn’t mean “deep look“ …
Because the loss-free video transmission in deep water is not only a true challenge for the diver, but also for a cable. The 0,88 mm²/ version is the HD-SDI variant of the AQUA MARINEX 0.6L/3.7, yet with a gas-injected insulation and a double shielding for high-resolution Full-HD image formats and longer transmission paths. It can be used for permanent underwater installations down to a water depth of 50 m 164 ft.), where it withstands plenty of attacks by small water animals and excess high water pressure. Due to its unbalanced construction the SC-AQUA MARINEX VIDEO 1.2L/4.8 may also be serve as an instrument lead or AF phono cable. It has a black, UV-resistant outer jacket which can be easily painted over using wall paint without affecting its functionality or finish.
- HD-SDI video cable for permanent installation in boat-building, tunnel construction or in sport arenas
- Flexible HD-SDI video cable as camera supply line with dive sessions
- High-quality phono/audio line for AF transmission
- High-resolution picture transmission e.g. for use in sediment technology