EasySplicer is a Fusion Splicer made in Sweden, designed for working daily with fiber optic installations. It’s small and handy to bring along. The construction is made very rugged and even if splicing should take place under good conditions (indoors) it is still designed to be used out in the field.
Easy and affordable
For single & multimode fibers
Splicing takes less than 7 seconds
Complete kit, easy to carry along
Perfect for the FTTH installer
EasySplicer is truly a grand innovation made for building Fiber optic Networks. It will revolutionize the way these networks are built by its ease of use and it will cut the costs for the customers which will generate more work for the installers!
- Splicing method: V-groove (cladding alignment)
- Fiber Types: SMF,MMF 50/125 and 62.5/125 um fiber, 250 um primary and 900 um secondary coated fiber
- Fiber Handling: Fiber holders, 3 pairs (250, 900 and Loose tube)
- Splice Programs: 3 pre-defined. SMF, MMF & OM1
- Typical splice Loss: 0.03dB SMF, 0.01dB MMF
- Typical Cycle time: 7s 35s (splice cycle oven cycle)
- Sleeve Dimensions: Max 64mm length, 2-7mm diameter supported by oven.
- Communication: USB, mini usb plug
- Memory: External SD-Card, Max 32GB (FAT-32)
- Monitor: LCD, color, 2,8, 320240 pixels
- Magnification: Camera 140x
- Operating Environment: 0-45C, max 95% RH non-condensing.
- Weight: 800g
- Power Sources: External power supply, 6V, 1.5A, 100-240VAC 50-60Hz, Li-Ion battery
- Splicing Capacity: 60 splicing cycles
- Additional features: Loss estimation, Fault detection of fiber, SD-card for logging etc.